Yathrabegins reserves the right to charge service charge and convenience fee based on completed transactions using the services. Yathrabegins further reserves the right to alter the service charges and convenience fees from time to time, without notice.
The User shall be deemed completely responsible for all the base fare, service charges, convenience charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the utilization of the services.
In case, there is a short charging by Yathrabegins for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or any other reason, the enterprise by default reserves the right to claim/deduce or charge the requisite balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion based on the policies.
Any increase in the price charged by service provider (Flight Service Provider) Company on account of change in the rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government shall have to be borne by the customer.
In the occurrence of the rare events where the reservation might not get confirmed for any underlying reason, Yathrabegins will process the refund and intimate the User of the same. Yathrabegins is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or as a compensation/replacement of the unconfirmed/unreserved booking. All the succeeding bookings shall be considered as new transactions without any reference to the earlier unconfirmed/unreserved reservation.
The cancellation fee varies based on operator or service provider as well as the time before departure that a ticket is canceled. Some flight operators do not allow for cancellations in which case no refund shall be possible. Some operators / service providers charge cancellation penalties and others may allow cancellation before the scheduled departure depending on the cancellation window time.
1) The cancellation terms might vary for each flight operator and the terms and conditions of availing the service are set by the operators themselves. These terms can be read by the user while making a booking as well as on the ticket printout and the Email confirmation received.
2) Tickets booked online should be canceled online only.
3) Cancellation charges are applicable on original fare but not on the discounted fare. The cancellation charges will be deducted from the collected/discounted fare and the balance shall be refunded to the user via the intimated transfer method. It must also be bought to the light of the user that the cancellation charges shall be calculated on the original base fare of the booking and not the discounted fare.
4) Some of the operators accept Partial Cancellation and cancellation fee varies based on operator or service provider.
5) Prepone or Postpone cannot be done once the ticket is confirmed and the following sub-conditions shall be applicable;
6) If the service is canceled by the flight operator for any reason, customer should cancel the ticket online to get the eligible refund amount.
7) Service / Convenience Fee charged by Yathrabegins is non-refundable for Ticket Cancellation/Service Cancellation.
8) Some booked fares may be non-refundable per the specific airline's policy.
9) All International flight cancellations should be done at least 24 hrs(1 Day) prior to departure date & time. Certain airlines do not allow any changes or cancellation within 24 hrs and treat the booking as a No Show. If your cancellation request is less than 24 hours before departure, you'll need to contact the airline directly to get your reservation cancelled. We will not be able to provide any assistance for these cancellations. The request through any other medium will not be entertained.
10) All Domestic flight cancellations should be done at least 4 hrs prior to departure date & time . Certain airlines do not allow any changes or cancellation within 4 hrs and treat the booking as a No Show. If your cancellation request is less than 4 hours before departure, you'll need to contact the airline directly to get your reservation cancelled. We will not be able to provide any assistance for these cancellations. The request through any other medium will not be entertained.
How does the customer cancel a ticket?
Simply click on the manage tickets link on the home page to cancel the booking. A cancellation fee will be depending on the operator's service provider's cancellation policy. Please review our Cancellation & Refund Policy before you confirm to cancel the booking. You can also cancel your ticket by logging into your account using your email id and password under Print / Cancel E-Ticket page.
If you do not wish to travel, you must cancel your booking with in the cancellation window. Refund will be made to you subject to applicable cancellation charges. Please note that cancellation policy is subject to change without notice.
Online cancellations: Cancellations can be made only online by manage tickets link page by the customer.
Offline cancellations: We will not accept cancellation requests through phone or email.
1) Refunds processed for canceled tickets are transferred to the passenger’s bank account/debit/ credit card that was used while booking the tickets.
2) All Refunds at Yathrabegins shall be automatically processed once the cancellation of tickets is initiated. User’s bank may take 4-5 days to process the refund/credit amount back to the user’s account/card.
3) In case the refund amount is not credited to your account in 6 days from the date of cancellation, we kindly request you to send an email to email@example.com with the ticket details/order details. Yathrabegins will provide the user with the necessary support in availing the refund back, however, while not operating under the obligation to do so.
4) In case of ‘No Show,’ where the user/customer does not show up for the scheduled flight check-in, no amount shall be refunded to him/her owing to the TOS of Yathrabegins.
5) In the event of cancellation of a flight booking by the operator, Yathrabegins will assist the passenger in getting the refund amount.