Print / Cancel E-Ticket
An e-ticket is a digital record/document of your booking confirmation for flight booking. It is supposed to be valid just like a ‘Print- Ticket.’ An e-Ticket is generated electronically and shared with the user (You) via the email and SMS. You also get the confirmation for the same on our website once the payment is made.
How to use an E-Ticket?
An e-ticket for a flight can be used just like a print-ticket. You can download it into your smartphone or produce the copy of the e-ticket when asked for the same. Take care of these conditions when you are using an e-ticket
• You need to carry a valid Photo-ID document with the e-ticket (Voter ID, Driving License, Adhaar Card or Passport)
• You will have to produce your valid Photo-ID document with the e-ticket when asked for the same.
• It is mandatory for you carry a copy of your e-ticket. Yathrabegins will not be responsible for this in case any conflict arises between you and the service vendor regarding boarding in case the e-ticket is not produced by you.
• For Flight booking, simply show the e-ticket along with your valid Photo ID (Passport, Driving License, Adhaar card or Voter ID) at the check-in counter. The airlines will issue you a boarding pass for the travel.
How to Check your E-ticket Details?
• Login to your valid email ID that you used for booking the ticket.
• An email with the confirmation of your flight booking details will be sent to you immediately after the booking. You will also find an attached copy of your e-ticket in the email.
• In case you do not recieve a confirmation email with the e-ticket after the booking, please contact our Customer Care Center via email@example.com.
• Yathrabegins shall not be liable for any claim put forward by the user in case he/she does not comply with the above requirement in case the confirmation email/e-ticket is not recieved.
*Terms and conditions as mentioned in the Yathrabegins policy and refund sections apply.